I know we are all looking for new, creative ways to fill our time in this season. I’m not sure about you, but there is only so much Netflix I can sit and watch. One of my other favorite options to pass the time are podcasts! It’s nice to have a little escape, while also being able to move around and do other things. Try cleaning your house, going for a long walk, or even stretching while you listen to them. To help you narrow down your search from the thousands of options, I thought I’d share my favorite podcasts to get through quarantine!
- Be Well by Kelly Podcast
- Content Creatives Podcast
- Coupe Things with Shawn Johnson & Andrew East
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin
- Imagined Life by Wondery
- Rise Podcast with Rachel Hollis
- Somebody Loves You Radio with Raul Ries
- The Goal Digger Podcast with Jenna Kutcher
- The Good Life with Stevie & Sazan
- The Health Code Podcast by Sarah’s Day
- The Long and the Short of It with Peter Shephard & Jen Waldman
- Young House Love Has a Podcast by Sherry & John Petersik
Happy listening 🙂
Looking for other ways to spend your time? Check out these posts:
Thanks for sharing the list of some of the podcasts you listen to. I am not good at listening to things…podcasts, audio books…I find my mind wandering. But, recently I have tried the discipline of sitting and listening to something for about 30 minutes. It’s a growing skill! Here are 3 of the pocasts you mentioned that I will try: Imagine Life, The Health Code, and The Long and Short of It. Thanks!
Ohhh, great suggestions! I get on Podcast kicks, and I definitely needed recommendations!
Hope you enjoy them 🙂